Pages

Monday, March 5, 2018

Whimsy Stamps March Release - Day 5

Welcome to Day 5 of March's release of clear & rubber stamps, dies and stencils at the Whimsy Stamps store

I love anything food or drink related, and this new stamp set 'Donut Birthday' is no exception. A selection of great images and sentiments for every card.


I colored the donuts using my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut them out. I added some wink of stella and glossy accents to the icing.
I can't have donuts without a coffee so I used the Whimsy Stamps coffee cup die set to make up the to-go coffee cup in the background. I added glossy accents to the heart too.
The two background pieces were die cut using Whimsy Stamps hand stitched nested rectangle dies.
The sentiment was stamped from the same Donut Birthday stamp set.
I used papers from Doodlebug, and then added some twine to finish the card off!

Don't forget about this month's Customer Appreciation Stamp Set - free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!


You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blog
and leave them a little love. 
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

*NEW Donut Birthdays   Coffee Cup Die Set  Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles

No comments:

Post a Comment