Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Cute Critters

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Cute Critters'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I chose to use this adorable image from Whimsy Stamps clear stamp set - Baby Animals.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils, and used the coordinating Baby Animals die set to cut it out.
The sentiment was stamped from the same Baby Animals clear stamp set, with the BABY wording from the coordinating die set.
I created the background using the new brick pattern stencil and Versamark Watermark ink pad. I added clear embossing powder and then heat embossed it. I love this look - a slightly darker color of the main cardstock.
I finished the card off with some yellow cardstock, bakers twine and enamel dots from my stash.

We are sponsored this week by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez, a great prize as always. I hope to see you joining in the challenge this month.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

Baby Animals  Baby Animals Die Set 

*NEW Brick Pattern Stencil VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)

No comments:

Post a Comment