Pages

Friday, December 15, 2017

MFT Sketch #363 & Color Challenge #83

I found some time to make another simple Christmas card completing the current sketch AND color challenges!!!

I used the Chill Wishes stamp set to stamps the penguins and colored them with my prismacolor pencils and zig color brush markers, matching the colors to the color challenge. I used the matching Chill Wishes die-namics to cut them out with my Cuttlebug.
I used the stitched dome STAX and stitched snow drifts dies to create the background for the penguins. 
I used the sentiment from the Chill Wishes stamp set, and stamped directly onto  MFT's Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots 6x6 paper in 'latte'.
I added a snowflake and enamel dot from my stash, and finished the card off with some stitching which I drew on using a white gel pen.


 


I am entering this card into MFT's Sketch challenge #363:




Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x



2 comments: