Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2017

MFT Blueprints Challenge - BP #29 wedding card

My Favorite Things have just started a new challenge on their blog - 


 I just love these blueprints dies as they make card making so much easier. All the dies are there for you, along with some printable card sketches to follow.

I used Blueprints #29 to make this wedding card:


I also used one of the sketches posted on the blog too - it made it super quick and easy to complete this card.

I also used the Layered Champagne Glass die and Together Forever clear stamp set for the sentiment on the outside and inside. I wanted my sentiment to fit on the banner in the blueprints set, and so masked off part of the stamp with washi tape before inking. The papers are from my stash, following the color scheme of their wedding.

 


Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x


No comments:

Post a Comment