Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Whimsy Stamps June Clear & Rubber Stamp Release

Welcome to June's release of Clear & Rubber Stamps at the Whimsy Stamps store!


 


I used this adorable stamp from Whimsy Stamps - 'Daphne's Tea Party' by Sylvia Zet.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils.
I cut out the image using the hand stitched nested rectangle die set.
I added a pink border and wrapped some twine around the top, finishing it off with a small brad from my stash.
The sentiment is from an old tea party stamp set (now retired).
I cut the hearts out using a die from the 'Many Thanks card builder' set.

 
 

You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment